5 Tier Dream Catcher
- Native American cultural object made from natural fibres.
- "Sometimes referred to as "Sacred Hoops," Ojibwe dream catchers were traditionally used as talismans to protect sleeping people, usually children, from bad dreams and nightmares" (K. Shabi)
- These are 16 cm across. The big circle has a diameter of 49 cm.
- The smaller circles have a diameter of 18 cm
- Please note that bead colours may vary from image
- Made in Nepal. Free delivery in South Africa
- All our garments are hand measured so allow for a variation of about 1-3 cm.